Saturday, February 6, 2010

000. huh?

i bought a new camera.
a nikon d90, to be precise.

immediately after this purchase, i realised that i could've spent the same amount of cash on a spiffy new macbook. or a return flight to africa. or even eighteen-thousand-eight-hundred-and-twenty-three bouncy balls, including shipping.
the possibilities are endless.

anyway, instead of marching back to return my camera and fill my room with bouncy balls, i decided to go out and get motivated to take pictures.
part of that is by participating in project365.
i'm hoping it'll help me not only in learning how to use this gadget camera better, but also make me see ordinary things in my life in a whole new way.
plus, it's just one of those things that seems like a 'me' thing to do. certainly slots right in with my livejournal, twitter and facebook accounts.
just in case i needed yet another means of jumping on the bandwagon online geekery procrastination.

let's see where this ride takes us, shall we?

0 scribbled letters:

Post a Comment